Friday, October 26, 2012

Letters/27

Dear hubs, you came home on our anniversary with a love letter and handpicked wild flowers. You know the way to my heart. And more importantly, you know it's the small things that make me the happiest. Dear farmers, can you please come to an agreement to not all burn your harvested rice fields all at once? The smoke is getting out of control and I know it's only going to get worse in the next few weeks. Speaking of... Dear rice fields, I'm going to miss your vibrant greens that surrounded our little city. Until next year. Dear tongue, sorry I've had to bite you so often lately. Especially today when my boss criticized me for living in Korea and not watching Korean TV. I can confidently say that I've mastered the nod and smile technique. Dear kindi, it's funny how you can sometimes teach me life lessons. Like how one minute you can be so angry at your friend but after an apology, you act like nothing every happened. Or maybe that's just showing me the behavior of typical six year olds. Dear observation skills, you need some fine tuning. Especially after this week when I accidentally picked up a permanent marker to draw a big monster on the dry erase board for my kindi class...oops. Dear weekend, I'm so glad you're here (nothing new there). We're gearing up for another wonderfully busy two days filled with costumes, singing, fireworks (hopefully it doesn't rain) and getting to hear the hubs preach. Dear kindi, below is how we spent a good part of a class this week. Thanks for always finding new ways to make me laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUsIIyRIQfA&feature=youtu.be

Photobucket