Friday, April 13, 2012

Progress report

I spoke to Andy this morning shortly before he was released from the hospital.  They performed the appendectomy late last night, and he was feeling much better this morning.  It sure seems to be an easier procedure these days.

On the home front, I’m feeling a bit better today, and truly appreciate all the words of concern and support for both of us.  I’m still struggling with the CT scan stuff, but I believe the antibiotics are beginning to do their thing.  I’m still not doing any crane dances yet, but the pain has begun to subside.

_MG_7611

                      I was able to sit at my table today, and you know my camera was right beside me.  _MG_7616These pesky little guys reminded me that life goes on no matter what our trials and tribulations may be.

I sure was glad that I could sit outside for a bit today.  I was certainly not up to dealing with 100+ fifth graders, or going on a hike around the Dees Trail, but it was an improvement over yesterday.  There’s not much else to report for today.

_MG_7622

                                                                                  THE END!!

Thanks for stopping by… talk to you later,  Judy