Thursday, March 14, 2013

Letters/45

Dear Resolutions, I made one of you to make a journal that hubs and I could pass back and forth with encouraging notes and prayers for each other. Well, after almost two and a half months I got you! Now to start the writing...
Dear Fear Factor, last night we started talking about our evacuation plans if N. Korea attacks. Don't worry, ours is to steal a boat and paddle over to Japan. (side note: I fully realize the seriousness of the situation but it hit last night just how bizarre it is to have to think about how we will get out and the fact that we live so close to such a dangerous country when we feel so perfectly safe here). Dear New Apartment, I love you, I really do but there are some things that I just don't understand. Like why there are no wall plugs in the kitchen (where do people put the fridge?!) or cabinets that aren't large enough for plates and my personal favorite, the electric outlet across from the shower head. Oh Korea. Dear Students, I love that I don't have to play charades anymore and can actually have conversations in class. Dear Strawberries, you have no idea the amount of excitement that went down in our household when we brought home our first huge bowl of fresh strawberries of the season. I'm not kidding when I say that Korean strawberries are infinitely better than any American strawberries. Sorry but it's true.
Dear Readers, everyone is freaking out about no more Google Reader (myself included, I may or may not have gasped when I got the notice) but thankfully there's an easy solution. See that button the the right hand side that says 'Follow with Bloglovin'? Give that a click and you're all set.

Linking up with Ashley, Jean, Lauren, Kerry, Chrissy