Sunday, November 25, 2012

What to Wear

As we headed up to Seoul two weekends ago, I was faced with a slight dilemma. What do you wear when you are going to be traveling for hours but want to look somewhat put together when you arrive so you don't have to change before you go out?

plan outfits
My number one rule of travel is comfort. You can never be sure just how long you'll have to travel or how much you'll have to walk. That's why I was so excited for this outfit, comfortable enough to ride in a car for hours but I don't feel like a slob when we get to our destination and go out for dinner or drinks.

.long coat-(TJ Maxx) it both hides the bloat from all the gas station snacks (my favorite are the gummy peach rings) and adds another layer for when your friends decide to play the freeze out game in the car.

.well fit dress-(Target) this is not only one of the most comfortable dresses I own but it is also extremely easy to dress down with a jacket or dress up with heels.

.slip on boots-(Steve Madden) anyone else hate taking your shoes on and off? Unfortunately, I picked the wrong country to live in. One of the hassles of traveling is footwear. You want something comfortable but don't want anything that too difficult to take on and off for when you go through security or want to take them on and off in the car.

What's your go-to outfit for traveling?