Thursday, December 6, 2012

Letters/33

Dear holiday parties, you have officially started! And what better way than to celebrate with some awesome Christmas props?

Dear birthdays, even if you're not mine, you're one of my favorite things to celebrate. Can't wait for tomorrow and my friend's Mexican themed birthday party! Dear school, you're my favorite when you think it's a great idea to show Christmas movies for the next three weeks in class. I love this time of year.  Dear winter, I learned that you're best when shared with friends and roasted marshmallows over the stove.

Dear Jillian Michaels, I have to be honest. I thought your 30 day shred video was really easy in level one. Now that I'm in level two, I'll keep my mouth shut. Dear life, can you please slow down next week so I can actually see my husband more than just in passing? That'd be great, thanks. Dear Zeke, we tried to take cute Christmas pictures of you and they turned out like this. Evil isn't exactly what I was going for. Neither is guilty.
 


Photobucket

Also, I'm guest posting over at The Crafty Side of Sarcasm today about my favorite things to do in Korea. Go check it out!