Thursday, December 20, 2012

Letters/35

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the holiday season with your friends and family! Even though we still have to work most of next week (feel sorry for us yet? Thankfully we do get Christmas Day off) we're already looking forward to some holiday parties and celebrations with some great friends here in Korea. Merry Christmas!

Dear Christmas, you and your packages pretty much rock, especially when they're filled with things like pure maple syrup and baked goods. (oh and that small bottle on the right has already been consumed in the past two days). Dear Korea, a day off in the middle of the week because it's Election Day? Don't mind if I do. 
Mistletoe scented candles in hub's homemade candle holder made out of an old bottle.
Dear Zeke, I thought I would be safe lighting candles with tall holders around it (because no cat would get close enough to get burned right?) but you proved me wrong when you singed your whiskers (a month later, they're still curly on the end). Can we please not have a repeat because I just got new Christmas scented candles in the mail (it smells like heaven people!) and I want to burn them all.day.long. Dear Humanity, I'm not even going to try to understand you because I know it's just not possible. What I do know is that good, and more importantly, God will prevail and that's what we need to focus on. So hug your loved ones a little tighter tonight because this little thing we call life is more delicate than we will ever realize. Dear Boss, hope you're ok with coloring and movie clips because that's about as far as my teaching skills will go this Christmas Eve. Dear Blog Friends, I was cracking up at your comments to this post. So glad to know just how open I can be with semi-strangers! On another note, I have loved getting to know all of the new faces around here! Welcome and so glad that you decided to follow along with us!
Photobucket