Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas from Korea! We wish you and yours a very special holiday season with no shortage of love, laughter and joy.
We'll be spending the day enjoying the company of friends and trying to recreate some family traditions from back home. One of my favorite traditions is waking up to my dad's homemade cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning. Emphasis on dad's cinnamon rolls. I think I would enjoy them so much more if I could just roll out of bed, have the coffee already made and sit down to eat right away like I do when I'm home. The things we take for granted. But alas, I'll be in my kitchen (which is the size of my parent's kitchen pantry) slaving away and making everything from scratch. But if I can get them to taste even similar to the one's my dad makes, I'll be one happy girl.



Here's a little flashback to hub's adorable kindi kids from last year.



What's your favorite holiday tradition?