Thursday, October 6, 2011

Brief update, and I’m not talking underwear!

The computer mother board came in early this morning, so there was the possibility I would be on the road this afternoon.  Since all forms of electricity, including batteries, was turned off by 8:00,  I headed over to Robyn’s to do one last load of laundry.  After that, and having my last Italian beef for a while, I arrived back at the rig shortly after 12:00 only to find out that a further part was needed that is being shipped overnight.  So, with a little bit of good luck (which I’m not known for) I might be heading out tomorrow afternoon.  That would be sweet!  I’ve chosen a campground only about 100 miles from here so it will be doable if I can get away before the Chicago afternoon rush hour.  I’ve got my fingers crossed.

Thanks for stopping by… talk to you later, Judy