Monday, October 17, 2011

Heading for Louisiana

I’m not going to go into all the details from today about dealing with Samsung, but let’s just say I will be receiving a full refund for the fridge that I purchased last January.  I’ve decided, depending on the weather, to head out of here tomorrow morning, and set my destination for Thibodeaux’s Premiere RV in Scott, LA.

I’ll load up on ice before I leave.  I’m using the bottom freezer compartment of the non-working fridge as a cooler until a new unit can be installed.  It seems there isn’t anyone in southern Illinois willing to remove this fridge for service.  Steaming mad  Having only a cooler reminds me of my tenting days.

I enjoyed visiting Crab Orchard NWR, but I wish it would have been under different circumstances.  I’ve hooked up the toad, and by the time I go to bed tonight all I’ll have left to do is unhook the water and electric.  My latest plan is to make it just south of Memphis tomorrow afternoon.  Wish me luck in leaving Murphy behind in Illinois!

Thanks for stopping by… talk to you later,  Judy